Don’t buy Socks5 Proxy before you read our review! Find out best providers and secure yourself now. Proxy is the intermediary server that passes the requests from clients to other servers. Hence user access particular information as a proxy instead of direct access. A SOCK (also known as Socket Secure) is a well-known internet protocol that transmits the network packets between server and client. SOCKS5 provides extra authentication and making only authorized users to access a server.
Socks5 is low-level protocols that performs at level-5 and carries all type of packets and proxies and hide the real IP address of users like VPN does. Sometime, hacked computers are configured as Socks proxy server to optimize credit card fraud.
Difference between SOCKS5 Proxy vs VPN
You might be confused after knowing that Socks5 proxy and VPN can be used for privacy, and safety work on internet. Below are some major differences between both of them.
- Both are used for hiding the actual IP address.
- Socks5 doesn’t encrypt your data, but VPN does this thing.
- Both can be used to access restricted content or bypass regional restriction for certain sites.
- SOCKS5 can be used on specific applications such as u-Torrent and VPN is for multiple.
- While using Socks5 proxy for u-Torrent or p2p network, the speed is better as compare to VPN.
Free vs Paid SOCKS5 Proxies
There are some premium paid Proxy providers exist and you might be wondering why not to try FREE over them? Please beware and find the difference between Paid and Free proxies.
- Premium proxy is reliable and assure you full-tight security, while free isn’t reliable and chances are high that it will leak your private details.
- In paid you got excellent speed up to 10+ Mbps, while another side free is giving this much less speed. You will have to wait upon them and sometime you got frustrated due to lagging speed.
- As said earlier, paid provides much more security and No-log protections instead of free format where your data is logged for internal purpose.
- Paid is must if you are going to use it for carding and other some activities to protect yourself against possible data leak.
Best 3 Socks5 Proxy Providers (Find Honest Review)
Look no further and get any of below VPN with proxy! Millions of people all around the world have been using them to hide online activities.
Private Internet Access
1) Private Internet Access is an honestly ‘Zero-Logs’ VPN provider means they do not monitor your VPN activity or connection history.
2) Every PIA subscription includes unlimited bandwidth access for their Netherlands-based SOCKS5 proxy server.
3) This proxy is best for torrents, and works perfectly with uTorrent, Vuze, Bit Torrent, Deluge, and others…
4) PIA allow you to connect 5 devices simultaneously to a single account
5) They have servers in 20 countries for Windows, Mac, ios, and Android.
1) NordVPN allows you to connect six devices simultaneously to a single account.
2) It is a genuine non-logging VPN service because of you gets access to SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxies in more than 25 different countries on another side (PIA only has one proxy location).
3) NordVPN also has some best software like streaming (you can access Netflix, Hulu), anti-DDOS, torrent optimized, double VPN.
1) TorGuard allows you to connect five devices simultaneously to a single account.
2) TorGuard is a torrent-optimized proxy service, and famous for p2p/torrent users.
3) It has fast, friendly and dedicated p2p servers.
4) Have automatic proxy installer app so no need to install manually.
Socks5 Proxy is important for carding and to unblock certain sites like Torrent, Netflix etc. With the help of paid Socks5 you can easily hide your IP and access everything as lightning-fast speed. Listed above are three major premium SOCKS5 providers and you can choose any of them. All of them come with money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose here. In case of any query in review, please comment here.